#YES50 TOUR commences Tuesday 13 March – Latest Tour News
- Bristol and Manchester have now sold out. Other venues have extra tickets released.
- Trevor Horn confirmed as special guest at London [both shows] and Paris.
- Fans considering Paris are advised to check the Olympia Box Office as this show has had a few more seats released which will sell out rapidly.
- Founder member Tony Kaye is unable to appear on this side of the Atlantic but is slated to join the band in the USA in June and July.
- Yes fans know how lucky they are that Yes music is still available to watch live, in these uncertain times. Don’t miss out on these shows.
- This is the last chance for fans to see YES perform sides 1 & 4 (and an excerpt from Side 3) of iconic 1973 album Tales from Topographic Oceans – the first YES album to top the UK charts. Yes will, of course, be performing classic hits as well! It will also be the last chance for fans to experience Roger Dean’s spectacular Tales From Topographic Oceans video artwork, as it is set to be retired after the current run of dates.
- The Officially endorsed not-for-profit Yes Fans Convention has some tickets available at £30 a head. It takes place over the weekend of March 24th & 25th at the London Palladium; the venue for the UK tour’s final two shows.
- The convention includes 2 Yes tribute bands, Yes authors, displays, merchants, alumni, Roger Dean and Yes fans from around the globe.
- It will also host the launch party for the remixed version of YES’ 2011 album Fly From Here – Return Trip featuring newly recorded vocals by the album’s legendary producer Trevor Horn, as well as a bonus new track. It is the much-anticipated return of the ‘Drama’ line-up.
This new version of Fly From Here – Return Trip is being released independently by the band via the Pledge Music platform (pre orders available at: https://yesthedramalineup.pmstores.co), alongside being available for sale at the convention.